Most Common Questions
I cannot upload my artwork / file
If the artwork cannot be uploaded, please make sure that:
- You are preferably using Google Chrome as your browser even though our website works fine with most of the market browsers
- You cleared the “cache and cookies”
- The file uploaded on the website does not exceed 1.5GB
- File format is .pdf, .jpeg or .tiff
- The artwork has the right dimensions
In case the issue persists, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and the file will be uploaded from our end.
- For file (max 50 MB) attached to the email/the form
- For File over 50MB up to 1.5GB via WeTransfer
Kindly mention the order number and rename the file with the relevant print job number/name.
We reiterate our interest in any questions you may have and invite you to contact us.
Can I bring forward or postpone an order?
Unfortunately, once a file has entered the production process it is no longer possible to alter the order to bring forward or postpone your chosen delivery date. Our manufacturing system does not allow us to change the priority given to an order, and therefore the timescale in which it is processed. In case you have further question, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
How do I place an order?
Placing an order is easy, and only involves a few steps:
- Log in by clicking on 'Login' at the top right of the website and entering the Username and Password you chose when registering.
- Select your product and choose the features you want from the order form, then add it to your basket (remember that if you require multiple items with the same characteristics but different designs, you will have to create multiple print jobs, as the order form must be filled in for each individual graphics file).
- Check the summary of your chosen product in your Basket, and choose your delivery address and payment method from the drop-down menu.
- Click 'Purchase'. You will be assigned an order number, allowing you to proceed with payment and upload your print file.
Please note that you will have to accept the terms and conditions before completing your order. For every completed order you will receive a confirmation email with a summary of the items selected.
Do I have to register with Pixartprinting?
Yes – you'll need to register if you want to use our services. Click here and enter the information requested. You'll receive a confirmation email, and will be able to access the My Account area to view your purchases and invoices, track your orders and more. In case you have further question, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Can I change the delivery address for an order that has already been placed?
Not always, but we will do our best. Please fill out the form to send us an email and we will check whether the delivery address can still be changed.
Do you need personalized help?
By establishing contact with our Customer Service through the means available to you in the “Contact us” section of the Website, Pixartprinting S.p.A., as data Controller, will be able to use your data to reply to your report or request for information.
To ensure the quality of our Customer Support always meets your expectations, Pixartprinting S.p.A. reserves the right to invite you via email to complete surveys on your experience and level of satisfaction.
If you are registered with the Website, the processing will take place throughout the validity of your registration, and in any event until the end of the tax year following cancellation of the user’s registration. In the other instances, the data will be stored for the time necessary to duly manage your request and will be stored until the end of the tax year following the request for information.
We remind you that by accessing your Customer Area or by writing to email@example.com, you can always access your data, amend, update or erase the data, and receive them in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and request the transfer of your data to another party. Should your rights be breached, you may moreover lodge a complaint with a Member State data protection authority such as the Garante (Italian Data Protection Authority) for your personal data protection (www.garanteprivacy.it).
You are furthermore entitled to object at any time, on grounds associated with your specific situation, to the processing of personal data that concern you.