a) Data Controller
Pixartprinting S.p.A., with registered office at no. 8 Via 1° Maggio, 30020 - Quarto d'Altino (VE), Italy, e-mail address email@example.com (“Pixartprinting”), is the company which, in its capacity as data Controller, collects and processes your personal data, pursuant to Regulation (EU) 679/2016 General Data Protection Regulation (the “Regulation”).
b) Processing purposes
The data found in your Customer Area on the www. pixartprinting.co.uk website (the “Website”) and the data you are going to provide us by using the contact services via e-mail, telephone and chat placed at your disposal in the “Contact us” section of the Website, are necessary to reply to your report or request for information.
If you contact us via telephone, the conversation may be recorded to help us improve our Customer Support service and to allow our staff to provide more effective help.
Once contact has been made, the Company may also use your email address to invite you to complete surveys on your experience and level of satisfaction regarding our Customer Support service. You will always be free not to complete the survey.
Your consent is not required:
- to manage complaints or information requests, pursuant to article 6, letter b) of the Regulation;
- to record the telephone conversation and to invite you to complete surveys on your experience and level of satisfaction regarding our Customer Support service, pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, letter f) of the Regulation, based on a genuine interest to improve our Customer Support service. You may request not to receive any more invitations to complete surveys by clicking on the dedicated link at the bottom of each communication or by submitting a request using the contact details given in paragraph i).
d) Mandatory data and optional data
We ask you to provide all the data marked as “mandatory” as they are necessary to register or to manage your purchases, if any; failure to fill them out or filling them out incompletely may result in the registration or your purchases not being finalised. Failure to fill out the data marked as “optional” will simply disable us from using these data for the purposes for which you granted your consent.
e) Processing methods
Your data will be processed mainly electronically in order to manage your request and be able to contact you back.
The data will be processed in compliance with the legislation in force, and in any event in such a manner as to ensure their security and confidentiality and prevent their dissemination or unauthorised use, their alteration or destruction.
f) Storage period
If you are registered with the Website, your data will be stored throughout the validity of your registration, and in any event until the end of the tax year following cancellation of the user’s registration.
In the other instances, the data will be stored for the time necessary to duly manage your request and enable us to improve our service; in particular, the data will be stored until the end of the tax year following the request for information and will subsequently be erased or anonymised or kept in aggregate form.
Any recordings of calls will be kept for a maximum of 90 days following receipt of the call, before being permanently deleted.
If you accept the invitation to complete one of the surveys on your experience and level of satisfaction regarding our Customer Support service, your impressions and opinions will be stored for a maximum of 12 months, and then deleted or anonymised.
g) Processing recipients
Your data will not be disseminated and may come to the knowledge, in order to manage your report/request, of the persons authorised for the processing and the internal data Processors of the Customer Care Department of Pixartprinting, and also, in a capacity as external data Processors, of the companies tasked by us with managing the Customer Care service and call management platforms. Where data is being transferred to a separate controller we will identify that controller to you and provide further details.
h) Transmission of data outside the EEA
To enable a proper management of our Website, your personal data will be the subject of transfer to countries not belonging to the European Economic Area ("EEA"), such as Tunisia.
i) Your rights
By communication to be sent to the internal Head of the Customer Care Department, at the office of Pixartprinting S.p.A. situated in Via 1° Maggio 8, 30020 - Quarto d'Altino (VE), Italy, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, you may at any time exercise the rights set out in Articles 15 to 23 of the Regulation, including requesting information on which data we are processing, in which manner and for which purpose we are using them, amending the data you have provided us or erasing them, asking us to limit use of your data or getting a copy thereof, and receiving them in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
Moreover, by accessing your Customer Area you may always gain access to your data, update or erase them.
j) Complaint to the Authority in charge of your personal data protection
We remind you that, should you be dissatisfied with the replies received from Pixartprinting (pursuant to paragraph i) here above), you may in any event, if you believe that the processing related to your person breaches the provisions of the Regulation, lodge a complaint with the Authority for your personal data protection (www.garanteprivacy.it), or with the Data Protection Authority of the country in which you habitually reside or work or where the alleged breach occurred.
k) Data Protection Officer
Pursuant to Article 37 of the Regulation, the data protection officer may be contacted at the e-mail address email@example.com.
l) Applicable law
The processing of your data will take place pursuant to Regulation (EU) 679/2016 General Data Protection Regulation
and the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 2003, the Personal Data Protection Code.
Updated on 16/01/2020.
The applicable privacy legislation stipulates that no specific consent on your part is required for transfer to third countries, inasmuch as your data are transferred to a country ensuring an adequate level of protection (Article 45 of the Regulation) or pursuant to the adoption of adequate warranties or the operation of binding corporate rules referred to in Articles 46 and 47 of the Regulation, and specifically as regards Tunisia, according to the adoption of standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission pursuant to Article 46(2) of the Regulation. Your data will accordingly be transferred to third parties in full compliance with the warranties, the provisions and the rights laid down by the above-listed rules. Upon a simple request, you may receive more information on the appropriate warranties and safeguards adopted to enable transfer of your obtain such data or the place where data, as well as the means employed to copies have been made available.
Articles 15 to 23 of the Regulation recognise specific rights, such as:
- obtaining confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed
- obtaining access to your personal data and to the information set out in Article 15 of the Regulation;
- obtaining the rectification of the inaccurate personal data that concern you without undue delay or the supplementing of incomplete personal data;
- obtaining the erasure of the personal data that concern you without undue delay;
- obtaining the restriction of processing the personal data that concern you;
- being informed of any rectifications or erasures or restrictions of processing in relation to the personal data that concern you;
- receiving in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format the personal data that concern you;
- objecting at any time, on grounds associated with your specific situation, to the processing of the personal data that concern you.
- The above is without prejudice to your right to revoke at any time whatsoever consent to data processing you might have granted and to object to our analysis activities.
- You can find the full list of your rights on www.garanteprivacy.it