Fabric Printing and Flag Printing
For a number of years, Pixartprinting has provided customers with fully customisable stationery, and we have recently decided to adapt our offerings and print on fabric. Whether you require t- shirt printing, canvas printing, printed tote bags, custom flags or a photo fabric printing service, Pixartprinting delivers a high-quality digital printing service at competitive prices.
As with all Pixartprinting products, customers can choose from a wide range of materials and finishings when printing on fabric to ensure that your final project is in line with your company’s branding and requirements. Each fabric printing service can be delivered in as little as 48 hours, providing a fast turnaround for those with stringent time frames.
Printing on Fabric – Your Choices
Pixartprinting boasts a wide range of fabric printing services, which we have split into different categories for your convenience. Each category page will explain the product in more detail and have a straightforward quote form with a variety of customisation options to choose from. This gives you complete control over your product. Plus, the price and delivery dates update automatically as you complete the form.
The categories available are as follows:
- Flags and Synthetic Fabrics: with a choice of five fabrics, some of which are suitable for outdoor use, you’re sure to find the perfect option for your brand’s advertising flags and banners.
- Finished Natural Fabrics: a wide range of finished fabrics available including cotton, silk, cashmere, modal and more. The finishing process enhances their performance, making them ideal for interior furnishings and clothing.
- Custom Size TFS Frame Print: if you already have a frame, these prints come on 100% polyester fabric with a keder edge for quick and easy installation.
- Rolled Canvas Prints: on a natural cotton fabric with the appearance of canvas, these prints are a unique option for decorating your spaces in style.
- Clothing: subcategories include digitally printed T-shirts, Polo Shirts and Fabric Garment Bags, all customisable with your artwork and available in a range of colours and sizes.
- Country Flags: Feeling patriotic? You have a choice of 32 country flags on 115 gsm windproof outdoor fabric that will last up to two years outdoors.
Techniques for printing on fabric
Pixartprinting uses a variety of techniques to print on fabric according to the material you select for your project. We use direct sublimation printing for synthetic materials and polyester fabrics, which provides bright, sharp colours for clothing or advertising banners, whilst four-colour Direct to Garment printing is ideal for natural fabrics such as cotton and silk, and when it comes to totes and bags made from cloth or non-woven fabric, screen printing is the technique we use.
Now you know all about our fabric printing and photo fabric printing services, why not look at some other materials that you can use to promote your brand such as our customisable Outdoor Display Items and Advertising Banners?