Classic Roll Labels
24 different materials offer infinite customisation options – choose from numerous papers and plastics and create classic roll labels that fully embody your product. If using an automatic labelling machine, you can choose the output direction and the gap between the labels, all tailored to your product.
- 24 materials to choose from
- Suitable for automatic labelling machines
- Short print runs available
Find out how to dispose of this material correctly - Explore
Custom sticker roll printing
Custom stickers can be used for many different kinds of projects as they are simple and cost-effective. Depending on your requirements, we can create stickers in a range of shapes and sizes and printed labels on a roll of professional quality with durability in mind. We can even offer custom printed waterproof labels suitable for use on drinks product containers.
Sticker roll formats
Pixartprinting aims to offer as many customisation options as possible so that you have full control over the final product. One of the ways in which you can personalise the sticker roll is by shape and size. There are three pre-defined shapes to choose from, for which you can enter your preferred dimensions:
- Circle: enter the diameter in the width field
- Square: enter the length of the sides in the width field
- Rectangle: enter the measurements in the width and height fields
- Oval: enter the measurements in the width and height fields
For a more complex assignment, use our custom sticker roll format option. We provide custom stickers between 1 cm x 1 cm and 30 cm x 30 cm in size, with short print runs available.
Custom printed labels on a roll - materials
Custom stickers can be applied to most stationery products as well as interior and exterior structures. Our range also includes custom printed waterproof labels. With our easy-to-use online order form, you can customise your promotional stickers in the UK to include all the aspects needed for your project.
Our customisable stickers fall into two main categories: acrylic stickers and self-adhesive paper. The specific materials available for acrylic stickers are as follows:
- Deluxe White Polypropylene: high-quality white stickers with a scratch- and UV-resistant gloss coating. Suitable for outdoor use.
- Deluxe Transparent Polypropylene: as above but transparent stickers.
- Deluxe Silver Polypropylene: as above but silver stickers.
- Transparent Refix Electrostatic Film: a 100% recyclable and PVC-free ultra-transparent polyester film, 125µm thick. It adheres electrostatically to any smooth surface that is clean and does not have an electrostatic charge. It can be attached and removed without leaving a residue and lasts for 2-3 years, making it ideal for windows.
There are nine options available within the category of self-adhesive paper:
- Satin Paper: a sophisticated embossed adhesive paper with a satin look. Ideal for use in the luxury and wine sectors.
- Natural White Paper: a natural white uncoated adhesive paper, ideal for use on glass containers and for bulk orders.
- Uncoated Paper: a versatile, natural white uncoated paper for indoor use.
- Coated Paper: a coated white paper that works well on curved surfaces and packaging.
- Betulla Laid Paper: a chalk-coloured adhesive paper with a varnish that creates shine and protects it. Ideal for use in the luxury and wine sectors thanks to its elegant look and adhesion to damp surfaces.
- Removable Coated: a glossy white adhesive paper that is easy to remove and does not leave residue.
- Black Pulp-Dyed Paper: a black adhesive paper that creates a dark background for your design. Suitable for glass containers.
- Laid Greaseproof Paper: a laid adhesive paper that is coated to make it resistant to oils and fats.
- Natural Greaseproof Paper: an uncoated adhesive paper that is resistant to oils and fats so ideal for the food and beverage sectors.
All our round stickers come with anti-scratch veneer labellife 3 as standard which safeguards your stickers and prevents scratches. The label cutting method for custom printed labels on a roll is kiss cut with the backing left on for ease of use.
Enhance your stickers on a roll with special finishes
Depending on which material you select for your stickers on a roll, you may have the option to add a special finish. Pixartprinting offers a choice of three special finishes for roll labels, each of which are only applied to specific areas of the print to make them stand out:
- Selective varnish: this extra-thick varnish gives the details a raised look and feel.
- Gold foil: a gold foil is digitally hot stamped onto specific areas, creating an elegant, metallic look.
- Silver foil: a silver foil is digitally hot stamped onto specific areas, creating a shiny, sophisticated effect.
Please note that you cannot add special finishes to certain materials, so please bear this in mind when selecting your material.
Sticker rolls printed in the UK - delivery
Pixartprinting delivers stickers in one 33-cm-high reel or two 16.5-cm reels, providing multiple versions of your final product for a competitive price. Our labels on a roll can be delivered in as little as 48 hours. However, there are various delivery dates available so choosing a later date can save you money. All options are clearly visible on the online order form, allowing you to assess your priorities and select the best option for your particular requirements.
Ordering your custom sticker rolls
You can find everything you need to customise your sticker roll on this page. Follow the step-by-step order form, selecting your preferred options, and if you are unsure of anything, look out for the “i” icon, which you can click to see extra information and guidance about the various options. The price and available delivery dates will update as you make your selections, so you won’t be kept waiting for a quote. When you are happy with your choices for your sticker roll, please download the Template file before uploading your artwork, so that you can check the guidelines to ensure that your file is print-ready.
Of course, if you have any questions at any stage of your order, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team.
Design services for stickers on a roll
Struggling for inspiration? Don’t have the time or resources to create your graphics? Then let us do the work for you. We offer two Design services for a small fee: File Creation or File Revision. Our graphic designers will listen to your requirements and either create the artwork for you completely or make amendments to any existing files you have.
Alternatively, you can take advantage of our free online Designer tool, where you can create the artwork for your roll labels online, adding text, images, shapes and backgrounds. If you already have your print file set up, simply download the Template and Instructions so you can make sure that your file is ready for printing and meets our requirements.
What is the difference between paper and plastic roll labels?
The main difference between paper and plastic roll labels is that plastic labels are suitable for use outdoors. Our plastic roll labels are made from your choice of four types of polypropylene, which is a durable, resistant material that can also be used indoors. There are also mirrored options great for use on windows.
Some paper roll labels are not suitable for contact with liquid or oils, but they are a simpler, more affordable option, ideal for high volumes. However, at Pixartprinting, we have a vast selection of papers, some of which are especially designed to be resistant to oils and fats, like the Felt-Effect Greaseproof Paper, or damp conditions like the Hay Paper and the White Wet-Strength Hammered Paper. Therefore, our paper roll labels can also accommodate more complex needs, like the plastic roll labels. You’ll be spoilt for choice!
What information can I print on roll labels?
This depends on the purpose of your stickers on a roll, but the choice is yours! You have free rein to create your ideal graphics, but here are some ideas. You can add:
- Your company logo to advertise your brand
- The product name and brief description
- Eye-catching graphics to attract attention from shelves
- Your brand’s colours and fonts
- All of the above!
Our roll labels are fully customisable so you can truly tailor them to your brand and be in full control of the final result.
Custom printed labels on a roll and much more
In addition to offering personalised stickers and custom printed waterproof labels, Pixartprinting specialises in all forms of customisable stationery printing - no matter what your business strategy requires. Try our Stickers for further options.