Fabric Colour Guide
Our color guide features the main colour combinations for printing directly onto a vast range of media. Choose the material you need from our selection of natural and synthetic textiles. The guide is printed onto a 100 x 70 cm sample and is an essential reference for getting the print results you want.
Find out how to dispose of this material correctly - Explore
Fabric colour guide – Custom fabric printing in the UK
Our colour guide will give you an overview of the combination of natural and synthetic textiles on our website. Simply select your preferred material from the options provided and the guide will be printed on a 100 x 70 cm sample. It will allow you to see an example of the print quality and colour yield on your chosen material – a vital way to ensure you get the precise colours you want on your preferred fabric.
Colour swatch book for printing on fabrics
A number of natural and synthetic materials are available. Here is a summary of the options available:
- Windproof Outdoor Fabric 115 gsm: durable woven flags that can be washed; printed in six colours with a gloss definition. Last up to two years outdoors and indefinitely indoors.
- Deluxe Indoor Fabric 130 gsm: a quality, washable fabric for indoor or short-term use. Printed in six colours with a higher resolution than the outdoor fabric.
- Standard Banner 235 gsm: Ideal for single-sided banners. Washable, and printed with sublimation inks in up to six colours at a resolution of 720x720dpi for bright and accurate colours. Lasts up to 2 years outdoors and indefinitely indoors.
- Elastic Fabric 215 gsm: Made from a slightly elastic, anti-crease, 100% polyester fabric. Printed in six colours with a resolution of 720 x 720 dpi. The INKTeX+BS system ensures colourfast dyes.
- Non-woven Fabric 95 gsm: a lightweight, disposable non-woven fabric that produces bright colours and exceptional clarity. It can last approximately two weeks outdoors and indefinitely indoors.
Fabric colour guide: an essential visual reference
If you’re unsure which colours to choose for custom fabric printing in the UK or if you simply want to check that the colours will be printed as you expect on your preferred material, our colour swatch book is an indispensable tool that will help you to make a decision and give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing that the final product will be just what you’d hoped for. Pixartprinting is committed to ensuring your satisfaction and our fabric colour guide is an excellent tool to help you get the results you require.