Create customised roll labels and give your products in bottles, tins or jars a voice. Available in various materials, they can be used in a wide range of settings and attached either manually or using an automatic labelling machine.
Custom business labels on a roll
If you have a high volume of labels to attach to your products or packaging, roll labels are an ideal choice. Suitable for manual application or automatic labelling machines, they are a versatile product that is durable and fully customisable. You can add your own logo or graphic design and choose from a plethora of different types of business labels – from cosmetics and drinks labels to holographic labels that will really catch the eye! They are also available in a variety of materials, shapes and sizes, giving you full control over the final look.
Pixartprinting’s range of business labels
We offer 12 different types of roll labels for business:
- Classic roll labels: this type of label offers you a choice of 15 different materials. It is a standard label, which can be used on any type of material.
- Special finish labels: these are ideal for more stylish products, thanks to the hot foil stamping (available in gold or silver) and the option to add a matt protective coating.
- Cosmetic and bodycare labels: these custom roll labels are highly moisture-resistant and with strong adhesion. They are perfect for embellishing beauty products and catching the eyes of customers.
- Food packaging labels: these labels are designed for the food and drink sector, thanks to their resistance to the various conditions in which these items are stored.
- Wine and spirit labels: these business labels are damp- and stain-resistant, designed to cope with the low temperatures at which certain types of drink are stored.
- Beer labels: these oil- and grease-resistant labels are perfect for giving your bottles an original look.
- Labels for labelling machines: a choice of 11 papers or 4 plastics, the rolls can be cut to different sizes according to your labels.
- Tamper-proof seals: extremely durable business labels that will show if the product has been tampered with.
- Plastic labels: attach these to any material, anywhere: they are even suitable for outdoor use.
- Paper labels: these custom-made labels are suitable for any situation, with 11 materials to choose from to decorate your items.
- Holographic labels: business sticker labels with a shiny, metallic mirrored finish for a striking effect.
- Repositionable labels: the low level of adhesion of these labels means you can peel them off your product without leaving any residue.
Each type has different customisation options, so head to the specific product page to find out more and place your order for business labels.
Plastic business labels
Our plastic personalised business labels are stronger than paper labels and can be used outdoors. They are available in five different materials: Deluxe white polypropylene, Deluxe transparent polypropylene, Metallic holographic polypropylene, Deluxe silver polypropylene and Transparent refix electrostatic film. The film is made from polyester and designed to cling to smooth surfaces electrostatically. Mirrored printing is available with some of the materials, making the custom business labels ideal for use in windows. You can also add special finishes to some of the materials, such as the Deluxe white polypropylene and the Deluxe transparent polypropylene.
Paper business labels
Paper business labels are an affordable option suitable for labelling machines or manual application to all kinds of different products. However, unlike plastic labels they are not suitable for outdoor use. Certain papers are suitable for use in damp conditions and low temperatures, so please look at the features of each paper for more information.
Not only are there 11 papers to choose from, you can also customise the shape and size, output direction, label gapping and roll size. There is an assortment of special finishes and lamination that you can add to you custom labels for business. Special finishes include Selective varnish, gold foil or silver foil, while lamination options include Labellife 3 anti-scratch varnish, matt lamination or gloss lamination.
Ordering custom business labels from Pixartprinting
It only takes a few clicks to order business sticker labels from Pixartprinting. Here’s what to do:
- Choose your preferred type of roll labels and go to the specific product page.
- Work through the step-by-step form, entering your preferred customisation options.
- Choose a quantity, price and delivery date from the list provided.
- Tell us how you want to send us your artwork. You can either upload your existing artwork, purchase one of our Design services or create the artwork using our online Designer tool.
- Download the Template and Instructions to make sure that your print file is ready and meets our requirements.
- Then place your order for personalised business labels!
In addition to labels for business, we also have a wide range of Stickers for different uses. This includes Die-cut stickers, Kiss-cut stickers, Sticker sheets and Domed stickers. Make your products stand out with vibrant stickers or add them to your car or van to advertise your company on the go. Such a versatile product can be used in all sorts of situations to spread your message.