Available in either plastic or fabric, blockout banners prevent light from passing through, making your images crystal clear without any transparency. Ideal for advertising that will be displayed in sunny public spaces with impaired visibility.
- Customisable with eyelets and bungees
- Optional reinforced edges
- Optional pole pocket
Find out how to dispose of this material correctly - Explore
Blockout eco banners
Make sure that nothing affects the visibility of your eco banners! Blockout banners prevent light from passing through, making text and images clear and sharp, even in bright or sunny conditions. With a choice of two materials, you can customise the size, add reinforced edges and opt for accessories to assist with hanging. Everything you need for custom eco banners in blockout materials!
Eco banners in a choice of materials
The blockout banners are available in four different materials:
- EcoFlat 398 gsm: this is a puckering-resistant material consisting of three layers: two layers of PVC and a PET core. It has a smooth surface and grey back.
- Fabric with opaque back 240 gsm: this close-weave polyester fabric has a grey polyamide blackout back.
- PVC-free blockout 360 gsm: material made from polyester and without the use of PVC: it provides the same durability and strength as traditional vinyl but is a more environmentally friendly choice because it does not release harmful substances such as chlorine or dioxins when disposed of.
- PET PVC-free blockout 240 gsm: a material made from PET that does not contain PVC: provides the same durability and strength as traditional material, but can be recycled, making it a more environmentally friendly choice.
The added bonus of the EcoFlat material is that is an eco-friendly material, ideal for eco banners for companies with sustainability in mind.
Customise your eco banners to suit your needs
Not only can you customise your eco-friendly banners with your message and graphics, you can also tailor the size, cut and printing orientation to your requirements. You can make your blockout banners in portrait or landscape orientation and enter your preferred width and height. The maximum printable size of the fabric eco-friendly banners is 500 x 314 cm. The cut will be rectangular with a straight cut around the edge of the print.
Add accessories to your eco banners
There are a variety of accessories that you can add to your order if you wish. These include: extra-strong polycarbonate eyelets, which are transparent and placed 1.5 cm from the edge; white plastic hooks with white cotton ribbon; and fabric pullbacks for fastening the flag onto ropes or poles, which are 15 cm long. You can also add reinforced edges and a pole pocket, if desired.
How to order eco banners from Pixartprinting
Order your blockout banners in just a few steps:
- Customise your eco-friendly banners by selecting the configuration options in step 1 of the quote form.
- Enter your desired quantity to see a quote generate in real time and select your ideal price and delivery date from the options provided.
- Choose how you want to create your print file. You can upload your artwork in the upload area after placing your order, create your artwork in our free online editing tool called Designer or purchase one of our Design Services to have our graphic designers do the work for you. Don’t forget to download the Template and Instructions files to help you set up your artwork correctly.
- Then, place your order!
If you would like any advice or assistance, our Customer Support team will be happy to help. They are available seven days a week.
Eco banners and much more
Pixartprinting boasts a wide range of Advertising Banners in different materials, which are all fully customisable. So, if you have requirements for different types of banners, you are spoilt for choice. Double-sided banners, Windproof banners and PVC banners are just some of the products available.