PVC banners are the most affordable and durable outdoor communication option. They are weather-resistant, ensuring your printed message remains completely intact, and are ideal for events, signage at open-air festivals, sporting fixtures and advertising in urban environments.
- Cut square or to shape
- Customisable with eyelets and bungees
- Optional pole pocket
Find out how to dispose of this material correctly - Explore
PVC Banners – The Benefits
Personalised PVC banners are an excellent option for cheap and effective indoor or outdoor advertising. Typically used for outdoor events as they are durable and weatherproof, our customisable PVC advertising banners are sure to get you noticed. Pixartprinting's cheap PVC banners are available in our Extreme Classic PVC, which is highly resistant to satisfy a range of situations and requirements. The banners are fully custom printed and suitable for use with the most modern ink types, resulting in exceptionally clear prints, with vivid, long-lasting colours.
Personalised PVC Banners - Sizes
You are free to enter your own dimensions if you know exactly what you want, however, to make the order process easier, there is also a range of pre-defined sizes to choose from, all of which come with reinforcement and high-strength polycarbonate eyelets around the entire perimeter. These pre-defined sizes are as follows: 200 x 80 cm, 300 x 100 cm, 148 x 100 cm and 300 x 200 cm.
Customising your PVC Banners
If you choose the custom format option and enter the width and height you require, several other customisation options become available so that you can make your cheap PVC banner printing project unique. These are as follows:
- Orientation: choose either landscape or portrait
- Material: two different weights of our Extreme Classic PVC are available, either 500 gsm or 650 gsm, both of which are durable and last up to three years
- Cutting method: choose either square-cut edges or cut to shape
- Accessories: available accessories include galvanised aluminium eyelets (with or without black/white bungee), high-strength polycarbonate eyelets, or super-resistant polycarbonate eyelets (with or without black/white bungee)
- Location of accessories: you can choose whether to have the accessories positioned around the entire perimeter or select which sides should have them
- Number of eyelets: the system will automatically suggest the appropriate number of eyelets for your PVC advertising banners based on the dimensions you entered but you are free to enter a different amount
- Pole pocket: you can choose where the pole pocket should be positioned or choose not to have one at all
Then, simply choose the delivery date that suits your timescales and budget, upload your artwork and leave the PVC banner printing to us.
How to order PVC banners
Once you have selected the PVC banner printing customisation options in step one of the order form, enter your desired quantity of PVC banners and you will be see a quote generate in real time. You will be given a selection of prices and delivery dates to choose from, with cheaper options if you are not in a rush. Then, tell us how you want to send us your artwork. You can find out more information about the options below. If you are creating your own artwork, please download the Template and Instructions files for guidance on how to ensure your file is set up correctly. If you have any questions about the order process or PVC banner printing, you can contact our Customer Support team seven days a week.
Creating the artwork for your PVC banners
When it comes to creating the artwork for your cheap PVC banners, there are various ways to proceed depending on whether you already have your print file ready or if you would like some assistance from us. Here are the alternatives you can choose from:
- Upload your artwork to the upload area after making your purchase;
- Create your print file in our Designer tool – it is a free online editing tool that is convenient and easy to use. You can upload images, add text, shapes and backgrounds, all in real time through our website;
- Or, purchase one of our design services. Let our graphic designers create the artwork for you or make changes to existing artwork if you simply require some updates.
Alternatives to PVC banners
If you require other types of banners for different advertising purposes or contexts, take a look at our Advertising Banners page for a full list of products available. Highlights include Windproof banners for advertising on scaffolding or building fronts, and Banners for barriers, ideal for events and locations like museums and public spaces. For alternatives to banners, why not consider printing on Rigid Media, such as aluminium, cardboard and much more?