Business cards, folded flyers, leaflets, presentation folders, headed paper and much more: products that lie at the heart of your communication and brand identity. Pixartprinting provides you with a full range of tools to tell your story, get your message across, promote your work and advertise your events.
Small format digital printing for a competitive edge
Small format digital printing – customised stationery from Pixartprinting
Pixartprinting delivers a wide range of customisable paper stationery such as business cards, flyers, booklets, labels, envelopes, compliment slips, presentation folders and more to over 80,000 clients per month. All stationery items can be fully customised to ensure that clients receive truly bespoke products of the highest quality.
Investing in Personalised stationery increases brand awareness among your customers and ensures that your business or venture is represented in the best possible light. Whether you require stationery for in-house or marketing purposes, Pixartprinting can accommodate your needs for competitive prices.
Personalised Stationery with Digital Printing
Paper Stationery items are some of the most popular products on the Pixartprinting website as we deliver tailor-made products with a fast turnaround. Our small format digital printing products can be customised in several ways: you can choose options such as the type and format, materials, size, colours and finishes, and use your own designs to bring your idea to life. Our litho printing solutions for small format items are categorised as follows:
- Business Cards: available in a variety of styles, finishes and materials for that all-important first impression.
- Flyers and Leaflets: advertise your product, event or business and choose the right size and material for your requirements.
- Folded Flyers: customise the number of panels and fold style, and select from a choice of delivery dates.
- Indoor Posters: scale up and enhance your visibility with our posters, available in a range of sizes and papers.
- Invitation Cards: choose from three different types including postcards and cards with a special finish.
- Presentation Folders: a sleek organisational tool with a choice of two sizes and optional cardholder.
- Custom Formats: take control of the size and format of your printing project with this flexible option.
- Tags: with eight categories to choose from, businesses are sure to find the perfect tags to customise, including table tents and bag toppers.
- Notepads: a variety of formats and binding options allow you to tailor your notepad to your needs.
- Envelopes: from business envelopes to coloured mailing bags, there is even a sample pack so that you can try the different types out before making a final decision.
- Flat Unfinished Sheets: a cost-effective printing solution allowing you to print various designs on one sheet and save money on trimming.
There is also a Paper Sample Pack for you to get a feel for the materials before you place your order, as well as a choice of complementary accessories.
Choose digital printing for your business cards
You can find an extensive range of Business Cards at Pixartprinting. We offer everything from Classic Business Cards to PVC Business Cards to Eco-friendly Business Cards, plus much more. They are fully customisable and available in various sizes, shapes and materials, with optional special finishes and lamination. Our range also includes accessories like Business Card Boxes and Business Card Holders. Explore the category to see all the options available.
Digital printing for flyers and leaflets
Flyers and leaflets are a highly popular marketing tool for large-scale communication. They can be handed out on the street to passers-by, posted through letterboxes or displayed on counters for customers to help themselves. Pixartprinting’s flyers and leaflets are available in seven sizes or you can choose your own custom format. There is a wide selection of standard and premium papers, plus you can opt for lamination in some cases to protect the print. You can also fully customise the front and back with your designs.
Poster digital printing
For slightly larger advertising that can be seen from further away, take a look at our Indoor Posters. They are ideal for shops, cafes and business premises and can even be used as indoor signage at events or exhibitions. Available in a wide selection of formats and papers, with optional lamination with certain paper types.
Envelope digital printing
An essential product for every office, custom Envelopes are an excellent way to ensure that your letters get noticed and stand out from the rest. Pixartprinting offers various models to choose from. The Postage Envelopes are designed for automatic mailing systems and franking machines, the Cardboard Envelopes are sturdy and resistant, ideal for protecting fragile and important contents, while the Special Finish Envelopes will give your communications a high-end look and feel. Choose your preferred size and digital or litho printing options.
Digital Printing and Litho Printing from Pixartprinting
Pixartprinting has a wealth of experience and cutting-edge printing technology to ensure that your printing projects are a resounding success. Our online order forms are both informative and intuitive, and prices and delivery dates update automatically as you choose your customisation options. Pixartprinting also provides Instruction Manuals and templates for a number of our small format stationery products in order to ensure that your artwork is print-ready. If you need any extra help throughout the process, our Customer Care team would be happy to assist.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is litho printing? Offset or litho printing is a very common technique in the printing industry. It is an indirect printing method that involves three cylinders. At Pixartprinting, approximately 80% of our paper products are printed using this method.
- What is the difference between litho printing and digital printing? Digital printing uses various different techniques, two of which are inkjet and laser printing. Digital printing involves the use of electronic devices that produce the images digitally and control the machines for direct or indirect printing.
- Why should I choose small format? Pixartprinting is the ideal printing partner for customised small format products. Our website contains all sorts of items that you will need for your office, shop, trade fairs and other events. Browse the various categories to find just what you need and then select your customisation options to put your own stamp on the product.
- What products does small format include? Pixartprinting has a vast range of small format products to choose from. This includes Business Cards, Flyers and Leaflets, Folded Flyers, Indoor Posters, Invitation Cards, Presentation Folders, Custom Formats, Tags, Notepads, Envelopes and Flat Unfinished Sheets. We also have accessories available to help you display your small format products and there is a Paper Sample Pack that you can try if you’re unsure of which paper to choose.