Postage envelopes are designed for large-scale correspondence, where the envelope stuffing is carried out automatically by machine. There are three different models to choose from, with or without a window, allowing you to customise your letters and send important messages, invitations or essential documents to your customers.
- 3 different models
- Print front and back
Find out how to dispose of this material correctly - Explore
Postage envelopes for large-scale communication
Branded postage envelopes for franking machines
Pixartprinting’s postage envelopes are designed for franking machines and digital mailing systems, to enable large numbers of letters or documents to be mailed out quickly and efficiently. They can be customised with your company’s logo or branding to get your postage envelopes noticed on the doorstep, and you can also choose the size, style and printing options for further personalisation.
Available in three formats, with or without a window, the postage envelopes can be printed in one, two or four colours with a minimum quantity of 100 envelopes up to a maximum of 200,000!
Custom postage envelopes formats
The postage envelopes are available in three formats:
- C6/5 (22.9 x 11.4 cm) loaders for automatic enveloping, no window
- C6/5 (22.9 x 11.4 cm) loaders for automatic enveloping with window on the right
- C6/5 (22.9 x 11.4 cm) loaders for automatic enveloping with window on the left
What material are postage envelopes made from?
The material used for our postage envelopes is Classic uncoated - Brilliant white uncoated paper. It is a natural, white and durable paper weighing 90 gsm, ideal for mailing. You can either print on the front of the postage envelopes only or opt for a different front and back. You can also choose whether to print in one, two or four colours.
Is it easy to order postage envelopes from Pixartprinting?
Yes! The intuitive order form is split up into clear steps to guide you through the process. Here is a summary of the steps to take:
- Configure your product, choosing customisation aspects like the format of your postage envelopes and printing options.
- Select a quantity, price and delivery date. The price updates as you make your selections in the previous step.
- Send us your print file or purchase one of our Design Services to have our graphic designers create the artwork for you. If you are sending us your own artwork, please download the template and instructions files for our guidance on achieving the best result.
- Submit your order!
If you need any assistance or advice at any stage of your purchase, please contact our Customer Support team, who will be happy to help.
Pixartprinting has a full range of envelopes to choose from, consisting of ten different product types. Take a look at them here. Some examples include Special Finish Envelopes, which can be embellished with varnish or gold or silver foil, or Cardboard Envelopes and Tyvek® envelopes for important documents. We also have a variety of Plastic Mailing Bags for larger shipments. To make sure that all your mailing needs are covered, we recommend checking our Shipping Supplies section.