Create books with a classic style of binding: the pages are sewn bound, and the cover is available either with flaps or hardback. Print your self-published book, thesis or paper, and choose the size that best suits your project.
- Lamination available
- Special finish available
Find out how to dispose of this material correctly - Explore
Book printing in the UK
Paperback and hardback book printing
With Pixartprinting, you can print your book online, from as little as 1 copy! With no minimum quantity, it is ideal for self-published projects, allowing you to print custom books without making a large investment. Small publishing houses can also benefit from the short print runs available, with the option of printing up to 200 copies as well.
We offer paperback and hardback book printing in the UK with either perfect binding or sewn binding, in a range of formats with various options for the cover, including lamination. Print your book online with Pixartprinting and receive a high-quality product at an affordable price with fast delivery.
Customised book printing
Your books can be customised in many different ways:
- Type: you can choose from perfect paperback binding, perfect hardback binding or sewn binding.
- Format: there are between two and six different formats available, depending on which book type you choose.
- Number of pages: you can enter the number of pages for your custom books, including the cover.
- Paper: your books will be printed on Classic uncoated - Brilliant white uncoated paper. If you choose sewn binding book printing, you also have the option of Ivory uncoated paper.
- Cover: paperback
- Lamination: you can protect the book and print with a choice of matt, gloss or soft touch lamination.
- Cover in black and white: this is optional.
Book printing binding types
Book printing in the UK is available with a choice of two binding types: perfect binding or sewn binding. With perfect binding, you can print your book online in paperback or hardback, with gloss, matt or soft touch lamination on the cover. With sewn binding, you can choose paperback, hardback or paperback with flaps for the cover and add matt or gloss lamination to protect the print.
Book printing formats
Your custom books can be printed in a variety of formats, depending on which book type you choose. Here is a breakdown:
- Perfect paperback binding: A5 (14.8 x 21 cm), 11 x 18 cm, A4 (21 x 29.7 cm), 17 x 24 cm, 14.8 x 14.8 cm or 17 x 17 cm.
- Sewn binding: A5 (14.8 x 21 cm), 11 x 18 cm, A4 (21 x 29.7 cm), 17 x 24 cm, 14.8 x 14.8 cm or 17 x 17 cm.
This may help you to choose which binding type is right for your publishing project and allows you to print your ideal book online.
How to order custom book printing in the UK
It is easy to print books online with Pixartprinting. Our convenient online form will update the price and estimated delivery date based on the size of your book, your chosen customisation options and the volume selected. When you’re happy with your selections, download the Instructions file to see what we need from you to ensure your project is printed exactly as you envisage. We also offer an enhanced file check by one of our Graphic Designers for a small charge if you would like additional peace of mind.
More book printing from Pixartprinting
If you would like to explore other book printing options for your publications, we have a wide range to choose from on our Magazines, Books and Catalogues page. There are alternative binding types such as stapled binding, wire-o binding and special finish perfect binding. If you have larger book printing requirements, we also offer large print run magazines. Take a look and find your ideal product!