Holographic stickers are the perfect way to ensure all of your products get the attention they deserve. Made from metallised polypropylene with a mirrored finish, they guarantee perfect print quality and a striking holographic effect. Choose the size you need and one of three formats: die cut, kiss cut or in sheets.
- Extra durable
Find out how to dispose of this material correctly - Explore
Custom holographic stickers
Our holographic stickers are the ideal tool to make your graphics shine. They have a unique rainbow effect, created from a holographic film, and they are printed in high definition. You can use them as promotional gifts to hand out in shops or at events, or you can use them to decorate your product packaging. In both cases, they will definitely attract the attention of passers-by and spark their curiosity. With Pixartprinting, you can print your custom holographic stickers online, using either your existing artwork or new artwork that you can create on our website. Your new holographic stickers will be sent directly to your office or home via our punctual shipping service.
What is a holographic sticker?
A holographic sticker has a shiny, reflective surface. It reflects the light with a stunning rainbow effect and enhances the printed image with beautiful hues. Distributed individually or on a sheet, it can be applied to any smooth surface both indoors and outdoors. Holographic stickers are often used as stamps and warranty seals, applied to packaging to emphasise the quality of the product.
Individual holographic stickers or sheets
At Pixartprinting, “customisation” is the name of the game. You can print your custom holographic labels, choosing your preferred format and cutting method:
- Shaped die-cut holographic stickers: these are printed individually and are cut around the edge of the design.
- Kiss-cut holographic stickers: these are also printed individually and have a square backing that the sticker can be removed from then applied to surfaces.
- Holographic sticker sheets: these are printed on a sheet, which can contain stickers of different shapes and sizes.
Print your holographic stickers online
How do you order your new holographic stickers? You can print your existing artwork or create new artwork on our website. Already have a print file?
- Select the customisation options on this page.
- Download the Template and Instructions to help you set up your print file correctly.
- Submit your order and upload your artwork to complete your purchase.
To create new artwork on our website, you can use Designer, our free online editor, or you can purchase one of our Design services and enjoy the support of one of our professional graphic designers. The choice is yours!