Special Finish Business Cards
We have various special finishes to help you create a business card that stands out from the rest. Choose from gold or silver foil, or 3D varnish, and give your cards personality that ensures you don't go noticed. Highlight words or parts of your artwork and create unique and sophisticated designs.
- Rounded corners available
- 3 materials to choose from
- Lamination available
Find out how to dispose of this material correctly - Explore
Embossed business cards
Special finish business cards
Are you starting a new business or wanting to revamp the design of your business cards? Embossed business cards are a unique and eye-catching way to make your calling cards stand out from the rest. With our special finish business cards, you can highlight certain areas of the design with a choice of three special finishes and make a memorable introduction. You can choose embossed business cards featuring a 3D varnish, or gold or silver foil business cards for a shiny metallic effect.
Our silver and gold foil business cards come in the classic size, 8.5 x 5.5 cm, and are available in four different papers with lamination options too. Print embossed business cards in the UK with Pixartprinting and make an instant impression!
Embossed business cards – Gold and silver foil
Two of the special finishes available are applied by hot stamping foil onto certain parts of the artwork to highlight them and make them more striking. The metallic effect gives the gold foil business cards and silver foil business cards a sophisticated look that will impress your contacts and showcase your professionalism and style.
Embossed business cards with 3D varnish
To create your impeccable embossed business cards, we apply an ultra-thick transparent varnish onto the specific parts of your artwork that you want to stand out. This gives them a raised 3D effect for a striking and sophisticated look.
Printing customised embossed business cards
What aspects of the embossed business cards can you customise? While the size is selected for you (8.5 x 5.5 cm), you can tailor the following to your needs:
- Printing orientation: landscape or portrait
- Rounded corners: optional
- Printing details: you can choose to print on the front only or have a different front and back
- Paper: there are four papers available: Classic Demimatt - Matt coated, Classic Gloss - Gloss coated, Ultra-Thick Paper or Pearl paper
- Special finishes: 3D varnish, gold foil business cards or silver foil business cards. They can be applied to the front only or the front and back
- Lamination: depending on the paper you choose, you may be able to add lamination to protect the print
Which paper to choose for embossed business cards
There are four different papers to choose from, as follows:
- Classic Demimatt - Matt coated: a durable matt-coated paper that produces clear text and enhances photographs
- Classic Gloss - Gloss coated: a white, gloss-coated paper with a silky finish
- Ultra-Thick Paper: a stiff 400 gsm paperboard coated on both sides
- Pearl Paper: an ice-white 100% cellulose paper with a pearly, silky finish
Ordering embossed business cards from Pixartprinting
It is easy to order special finish business cards and foil business cards from Pixartprinting thanks to the step-by-step order form. Choose you preferred customisation options in step 1; select your ideal quantity, price and delivery date in step 2; then download the template and instructions in step 3 for details of how to ensure that your artwork is set up correctly.
Then you are all set to place your order and send us your artwork. If you have any questions about the process, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support team.
Pixartprinting has an extensive range of business cards in different shapes and materials. Take a look at our PVC Business Cards, for example, or our Eco-Friendly Business Cards. We also offer accessories such as business card holders and boxes.