The offer is only valid for new customers placing their first order, and cannot be combined with other promocodes, promotions or discounts. Limited to three print jobs per customer. The maximum total for each print job is £200.00. Offer valid for the most distant delivery date. Pixartprinting reserves the right to end the promotion at any time.
Pixartprinting's vast range of stickers is ideal for customising your products or creating unique free gifts to hand out at trade fairs or in your shop. Choose from die-cut or kiss-cut stickers, sticker sheets and domed stickers, and stick your designs wherever you like.
Cheap custom stickers printing in the UK
Custom stickers for all your needs
Embellish your product packaging with sophisticated custom stickers, catch customers’ eyes with vibrant personalised stickers or advertise your promotions in style. You can customise our stickers with your chosen design – like your brand name, logo or message – and choose from a variety of materials, shapes and sizes to fit your requirements. Personalised stickers from Pixartprinting come with a high-quality print, fast delivery and no shipping costs, plus a vast range of customisation options, including special finishes and lamination for special effects to make your stickers stand out!
Personalised stickers printing – Formats
There are several types of custom printed stickers offered by Pixartprinting. For full details and to place your order, visit the relevant product page.
- Kiss-cut stickers and die-cut stickers: both types of sticker are available in three shapes (circular, square or rectangular) or you can choose your own custom shape. The material used is white or transparent polypropylene and finish options include a scratch-resistant varnish or matt, gloss or soft touch lamination. The difference between the two types is simply the cutting method. Kiss-cut stickers are easy to remove, making them our bestseller. Both are designed for indoor use.
- Sticker sheets: A5, A4 or A3 sheets in either landscape or portrait orientation. The stickers are kiss-cut in white or transparent polypropylene, and you can even have labels of different shapes on the same sheet. For added peace of mind and quality, a choice of varnish and lamination options are also available.
- Domed stickers: the 3D effect created by printing digitally on white or transparent adhesive vinyl will really make your image stand out. Shapes you can choose from include circular, oval, square, rectangular or your own custom shape. As for materials, you can select white or transparent adhesive vinyl, or adhesive vinyl with a gold, silver or glossy chrome background.
Laminated stickers printing
Lamination can produce special effects to enhance your stickers and protect the print from fading and scratches. There are four types of lamination available with our custom sticker printing service:
- Labellife 3 anti-scratch varnish: a scratch-resistant gloss coating
- Matt lamination
- Gloss lamination
- Soft touch: a transparent film giving your custom stickers a soft feel
You can add lamination to your stickers on the order form on the specific product page. Please note that lamination is not available with our domed stickers.
Enhance your custom stickers with special finishes
Special finishes can be added to all our stickers apart from the domed stickers, but you can choose to have no special finish if you prefer. The options available with our stickers printing service are as follows:
- Selective varnish: an extra-thick varnish that is applied digitally to specific areas of your artwork to produce an embossed effect.
- Gold foil: a gold coating that is digitally hot-stamped onto certain details of the print to make them stand out with a sophisticated, shiny metallic effect.
- Silver foil: a silver coating that is digitally hot-stamped onto selected parts of the print to emphasise them with an elegant silver metallic look.
Stickers printing and delivery
Print personalised stickers in just a few clicks with Pixartprinting:
- Choose your preferred type of sticker and go to that product page.
- Configure your product by working through the form, selecting aspects such as the material, shape, etc.
- Pick a quantity, price and delivery date from the multiple options provided.
- Tell us how you want to send us your artwork: you can upload your file, create it using our online Designer tool or purchase one of our Design services and have one of our graphic designers do the work for you!
- Select the PRO File Check & Fix option if you want our graphic designers to perform extra checks on your artwork before printing (standard checks are already included in the price).
- Download the Template and Instructions files to help set up your print file correctly.
- Place your order and send us your artwork.
Then, you can relax and wait for your custom stickers to be delivered to your door via our fast and reliable shipping service.
Create the graphics for your stickers with Pixartprinting
With Pixartprinting, there are various ways to create the graphics for your custom stickers. You can find these on the order form on the specific product page.
If you would like our help creating your artwork, you can purchase one of our Design services and let us do the work for you! We offer File Creation – where our graphic designers create the artwork for your personalised stickers from scratch. All you need to do is tell us what you want. File Revision is also available if you just want us to make amendments to an existing print file.
If you already have your artwork ready, you can simply upload it to the “Upload area” after placing your order. Alternatively, you can create your graphics using our online Designer tool. It allows you to add text, backgrounds, images, shapes and preview it all before submission.
Why choose Pixartprinting?
Pixartprinting is constantly innovating, allowing us to keep prices down and product quality high, even in large volumes. The online ordering process is simple and we offer various customisation options depending on your chosen product. Our prices are transparent – they generate automatically as you make your selections, so you don’t have to wait to receive a quote, and they all include free delivery.
We have quality control processes in place to ensure that your stickers printing project runs smoothly. We perform basic checks on your print file before printing and also offer an advanced check for a small fee for added peace of mind. Our dedicated Customer Support team is available to help with any queries you may have along the way and they can be contacted by telephone, email or social media.
- How to print custom stickers? Simply choose the type of sticker that is right for you and head over to that specific product page. There, you’ll find a step-by-step order form to work through, choosing your preferred customisation options such as material, size, etc. You will automatically be given a choice of quantities, prices and delivery dates. Then, download the Template and Instructions files before placing your order and uploading your print file.
- Which stickers models can I find in the catalogue? We have four different types of custom stickers to choose from: Die-Cut Stickers, Kiss-Cut Stickers, Sticker Sheets and Domed Stickers. They are available in a variety of materials, shapes and sizes, with optional special finishes and lamination.
- Which cutting mode should I choose for my new custom stickers? With Die-Cut Stickers, the cut follows the edge of the print, so there is no white space around it if that is not present on the print file. Therefore, each sticker can be handed out individually. Kiss-Cut Stickers are printed across the entire surface of the backing with a cut in your desired shape, while with Sticker Sheets you can have multiple stickers of different shapes and sizes printed on a sheet.
- What material are the custom stickers made of? The stickers are available in white or transparent polypropylene. The acrylic adhesive is permanent, highly transparent and has excellent bonding properties. Special finishes and lamination can also be added to enhance and protect the print.