Banners for Backlighting
If you want to display your message at night or in gloomy environments, backlit banners are an effective and striking solution. The extreme backlight and backlighting fabrics allow light to pass through, creating crisp and bright colours when lit from behind. Perfect for advertising in urban settings at night, at stations or in commercial environments with no natural light.
- Accessories available
- Optional reinforced edges
- Optional pole pocket
Find out how to dispose of this material correctly - Explore
Backlit banner printing
Get noticed with backlit banner printing from Pixartprinting
If you want to ensure that your messages are eye-catching and clearly visible even in dark conditions, then choose our backlit PVC banners and customise them with your artwork. Our backlit banners allow light to pass through, meaning that your text and graphics will appear bright and sharp when lit from behind. Backlit banner printing is a popular choice for advertising at night or in dimly lit locations like stations. They come in a choice of two fabrics with optional accessories, reinforced edges and pole pocket.
Backlit banner printing materials
Pixartprinting’s backlit banners are available in two different materials: Extreme Backlight 450 gsm, which is a lightweight and affordable vinyl material suitable for backlighting; and Backlighting fabric 150 gsm, a crease-resistant polyester fabric with a close weave.
Customised backlit banner printing
With Pixartprinting, you can customise all kinds of aspects of your backlit PVC banners, not just the design and the material. You can choose to create backlit banners in landscape or portrait orientation, you are free to enter your preferred dimensions, and you can opt for a rectangular cut or select your own custom shape. This gives you total freedom to create your ideal backlit PVC banners.
Accessories available with backlit banner printing
Depending on how your backlit banners will be hung, you may wish to add accessories to your order, however, these are optional. You can choose from the following:
- Galvanised aluminium eyelets
- Extra-strong polycarbonate eyelets
- Galvanised aluminium eyelets with black bungee
- Galvanised aluminium eyelets with white bungee
- Super-resistant polycarbonate eyelets with black bungee
- Super-resistant polycarbonate eyelets with white bungee
If you do choose to add accessories, you can select where you would like them to be located, and we do recommend adding reinforced edges to strengthen the area around the eyelets and prevent them from tearing. You can also select a pole pocket if desired.
How to place an order for backlit banner printing
Just follow a few simple steps to place your order for backlit banner printing:
- Configure the product, choosing your preferred material, size, printing options and accessories, etc.
- Enter the quantity of backlit banners that you want to purchase.
- Choose a price and estimated delivery date from the quote that generates automatically.
- Tell us how you want to send us your print file. There are 3 options: upload your artwork to the upload area after placing your order; create the artwork in real time using our free online Designer tool; or purchase one of our design services and let our graphic designers help you.
- Download the template and instructions for guidance on creating your print file.
- Place your order and wait for your backlit PVC banners to be delivered to your door.
If you have any questions or would like to talk things through with one of our team, our Customer Support is available seven days a week.
In addition to backlit banners, Pixartprinting has a huge range of Advertising Banners covering a variety of contexts. We offer Windproof Banners for your outdoor advertising, Banners for Barriers for your events or exhibitions and banners in all kinds of materials, including PVC, mesh and non-woven fabric.