Label prints in the UK for marketing
Label prints – customise your packaging
Custom labels and stickers can be easily printed with your brand name and applied to a wide variety of products. Personalised label printing and vinyl sticker printing in the UK is becoming increasingly popular with businesses looking to discreetly add their branding or personalisation to their products, and Pixartprinting offers the flexibility to suit your project needs.
Custom labels - types
Pixartprinting boasts a wide range of stickers and labels in a variety of shapes and formats to suit different uses:
- Roll Labels: There are several individual categories within this section. Label prints on a roll include: beer labels, labels for wine and spirit bottles, food packaging labels, bodycare and cosmetic product labels and repositionable labels. There are also roll labels available in different materials, such as plastic roll labels, paper roll labels, and special finish labels.
- Stickers: When it comes to stickers that do not come on a roll, we have the following types available: kiss cut stickers, die cut stickers, sticker sheets and domed stickers. Domed stickers are made from adhesive vinyl whereas the others are available in white or transparent polypropylene with the option to add lamination or scratch-resistant varnish. With our sheet stickers, you can print stickers in different shapes and sizes on the same sheet, which can be A3, A4 or A5.
- Decals: These are a popular option for walls, windows, floors and vehicles. The majority of decal types are made from vinyl (with options such as backlit, mirror-printed, one-way or two-way vinyl to name but a few), with the exception of window clings, which are made from a polyester film, and wallpaper. Pixartprinting is proud to offer high-quality vinyl labels at affordable prices.
- Magnetic signs: these are produced on magnetic sheeting and are ideal for medium or large designs. They are also popular for vehicles as they are weatherproof.
Finally, we have a Labels and Stickers Sample Pack, which contains 22 adhesive materials for you to check before you place your order. This is a great option if you are unsure which will be most suitable material for your label printing project and would like to see the options available first-hand. The materials in the sample pack include polypropylene, removable coated paper, greaseproof paper, oil-resistant paper and self-adhesive vinyl, to name but a few.
Ordering and printing custom labels and stickers
Whether you are looking to create personalised stickers or printed labels on a roll, price tag or name stickers, we can accommodate your needs. There are a number of options you can choose including a size and shape that will suit your overall design.
In order to process your order quickly and provide optimal results, we require graphic files to be provided in PDF format at 1:1 scale. For small format printing, the best resolutions are between 250 and 300 dpi and all files must be sent in CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow and black). Our Instructions Manual outlines the appropriate designs for your products and includes information concerning margins and bleed areas. If you need further assistance, our Graphic Designers can verify your file for just £3.50.
If you have any questions while completing the order process, our multilingual customer support team is available from 08:00-22.00 CET Monday to Friday and from 09:00-18:00 CET on Saturday, so they are on hand to offer step-by-step guidance if required.
Personalised label printing - delivery
All label prints in the UK are delivered in a minimum of 48 hours with an option for a later delivery at a lower price.
Pixartprinting specialises in all forms of customisable online printing and vinyl sticker printing in the UK and is constantly striving to keep costs down but quality high. If you have similar projects, why not try our envelopes and photo posters?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I print labels? Pixartprinting is the ideal printing partner for customised labels. You can choose the perfect material for the particular use of your labels and benefit from our cutting-edge printing technology that produces high-definition labels at affordable prices.
- How do you make custom labels for bottles? Pixartprinting has a wide range of labels suitable for bottles. Our Roll Labels and Cosmetic and Bodycare Labels are ideal for a variety of products and we also have labels designed specifically for wine, spirit and beer bottles. All the labels can be customised to suit your requirements.
- How do you make stickers? On the Pixartprinting website, you can easily create your own personalised stickers in just a few simple steps. Firstly, find the right sticker or label for your specific situation, then follow the intuitive order form, selecting your preferred customisation options as you go along. Then, choose a price and delivery date and send us your artwork.
- Which models of stickers can I find in the catalogue? We have four main categories of stickers and labels on our website: Roll Labels, Stickers, Decals and Magnetic Signs. These are then broken down into further subcategories for more specific purposes. For example, you can find Window Stickers, Vehicle Stickers, Food Packaging Labels and more. Browse the options available and then give us a try!
- What is a decal? Decal is often used interchangeably with the word sticker. At Pixartprinting, our decals can come in a range of materials suitable for application on different surfaces, such as windows, doors, vehicles and floors, both inside and outside. Take a look through the catalogue and find the right solution for you.
- How do you make decals? Find your ideal product from our varied catalogue of stickers and decals and then customise it to match your branding. In each category, there are several ways in which you can personalise your stickers: you can select the size, shape, material and much more, as well as uploading your own graphics for us to print on your custom decals.