Our mesh banners are made from a material with small holes that allow air to pass through, making them particularly resistant to gusts of wind and poor weather conditions. They are therefore ideal for use on scaffolding or the fronts of buildings.
- Customisable with eyelets and bungees
- Optional reinforced edges
- Optional pole pocket
Find out how to dispose of this material correctly - Explore
Customisable PVC mesh banners
External mesh banners – for large outdoor advertising
Mesh banners or scaffold banners are typically used to cover large outdoor advertising spaces such as billboards or stadium advertising. The large format means that there is ample room to get your message across and draw attention to your event, product or brand. They are also a creative solution to conceal unsightly scaffolding when used as building wraps. Pixartprinting's external mesh banners are fully custom printed, suitable for use with the most modern ink types, resulting in exceptionally clear prints with vivid and durable colours.
PVC mesh banners – lightweight and windproof
Our mesh banners come in our Mesh 260 gsm material, made from microperforated PVC, which is lighter than standard PVC. It is durable and windproof, making it ideal for outdoor use. In fact, the perforations allow the wind to pass through the banner, preventing the ‘sail’ effect so you can be sure that your banner will not flip over or be dragged out of its supports in strong winds. It can last up to three years without protection. This versatile material is also popular for indoor use, to decorate offices, theatres, exhibition centres and shops.
Mesh banner printing options
You are free to customise several aspects of our mesh external banners, including the size. The maximum printable side length of a single mesh banner sheet is 314 cm. Larger dimension prints are easily heat-welded together to cover large advertising areas. Other features that can be personalised are as follows:
- Orientation: mesh banners can be printed in landscape or portrait format
- Cut: select either rectangular or custom cut
- Accessories: you can order your mesh banners with or without accessories if you choose to have square-cut edges. The following accessories are available:
- Galvanised aluminium eyelets
- Extra-strong polycarbonate eyelets
- Galvanised aluminium eyelets with black or white bungee (with a hook and elastic cord)
- Transparent polycarbonate eyelets that are resistant to tension and splitting, with a black or white bungee (with a hook and elastic cord)
- Accessory location: eyelets can be added to the entire perimeter or just one or two sides
- Number of eyelets: the system will automatically calculate the appropriate number of eyelets for your project based on the dimensions and information you have entered above
- Reinforced edges: optional but recommended to avoid tearing around the eyelets
- Pole pocket: banners are available with or without pole pockets, on either one or two sides
Efficiency and quality mesh banners with Pixartprinting
We use state-of-the-art technology to produce high-quality banners, and our extensive experience in mesh banner printing has enabled us to streamline the ordering process meaning that you can purchase your chosen product quickly and easily. Once you have selected your customisation options, a quote will automatically be generated in real time and you will be provided with various prices and delivery times, so you can choose the best option to suit your budget and timescales.
How to order mesh banners in the UK
Simply follow this quick, step-by-step process to place your order for mesh banners in the UK with Pixartprinting:
- Configure the product by selecting your preferred customisation options on the form on this page.
- Enter the quantity of mesh banners you want to order and a quote will automatically generate.
- Select a price and estimated delivery date.
- Choose how to create your print file. You can find out more about our design services below.
- Download the template and instructions to help you set up your print file correctly.
- Place your order and send us your artwork.
If you have any questions or need some help, our Customer Support team is available seven days a week.
Mesh banners design service
Take the stress out of designing your new mesh banners by purchasing one of our Design Services. With our File Creation service, one of our graphic designers will design the artwork for you, based on the brief you give them and what you want to achieve. While the File Revision service is ideal if you have existing artwork that just needs some small changes to be made to it. Both services are extremely well priced and give you time to focus on other tasks!
Have you tried our Designer tool yet? If you would prefer to create the artwork yourself but don’t have the software, you can use our free online editing tool called Designer. It is quick and easy to use, allowing you to add images, text and more, then preview the file before submission.
Do you need other types of banners and display items to promote your business or event? Then take a look at all our Advertising Banners. There are loads of products to choose from, including Fabric Banners, Banners for Backlighting and Blockout Banners. And for even more inspiration, check out our full range of Display Items here.