The PVC mesh and windproof outdoor fabric are designed to withstand gusts of wind in outdoor environments, making them perfect for advertising on scaffolding or on the front of museums, schools or shops. The windproof outdoor fabric is designed to give your message a sophisticated look, while the mesh is a tough material, able to cope with poor weather conditions.
- Customisable with eyelets and bungees
- Optional reinforced edges
- Optional pole pocket
Find out how to dispose of this material correctly - Explore
Windproof outdoor banners
Outdoor banners to withstand the elements
If your outdoor banners will be placed in areas that are likely to experience strong winds, then it is important to make sure that they are made from resistant but flexible materials that allow the wind to pass through without it taking the banners along with it! Pixartprinting’s windproof banners are available in two materials and a range of sizes, plus they can be customised with the graphics of your choice. They are ideal for use on scaffolding or to cover up building work in city centres and tourist areas, or they can be a steadfast option for advertising on the front of buildings or in outdoor environments.
Fully customisable outdoor banners
Not only can you splash your own message and images across our windproof banners, you can also customise them in other ways, choosing the following outdoor banner printing options:
- Material – choose either Mesh 260 gsm, a PVC mesh banner ideal for scaffolding, which lasts up to three years outdoors, or Windproof outdoor fabric 115 gsm, an open-weave, wash-resistant material that lasts up to two years outdoors;
- Printing orientation – you can print your windproof banners in landscape or portrait;
- Size – you are free to enter your own dimensions in the height and width boxes;
- Cut – you can choose a rectangular cut or define your own custom shape
As you can see, Pixartprinting offers an incredibly flexible outdoor banner printing service.
Accessories available with our outdoor banners
Pixartprinting can supply a selection of accessories with our outdoor banner printing service. There are a variety of eyelets available, including galvanised aluminium eyelets and extra-strong polycarbonate eyelets to which you can add a black or white bungee, if desired. If you opt for eyelets, we recommend selecting reinforced edges for your windproof banners, to strengthen the area around the eyelets and stop them from tearing in strong winds. You can also add a pole pocket to one or two sides of your outdoor banners.
Easy-to-order outdoor banners
Outdoor banner printing is easy with Pixartprinting, simply follow the step-by-step process on this page:
- Choose your preferred material, dimensions, printing options and accessories;
- Enter a quantity and see the free quote generate automatically;
- Select the most suitable price and delivery date from the options available;
- Decide how you want to send us your print file. You can either upload your artwork to the upload area after placing your order, create your artwork on our website using our free Designer editing tool or purchase one of our design services and let our graphic designers help;
- Download the Template and Instructions to make sure your print file is set up correctly;
- Then, place your order and wait for your custom windproof banners to arrive at your door.
Our customer support team is available seven days a week to help with any questions or problems you might have.
Have you seen all the other types of Advertising Banners in our catalogue? Take a look at the full range for inspiration for your marketing ventures. Our Banners for Backlighting are ideal for your communications in dark or dimly lit conditions, while our Double-Sided Banners provide that extra space for your message and can be clearly seen from either side. Or why not check out our PVC banners, which are a durable and affordable option for outdoor banners?