Custom vehicle decals
Any surface can be a marketing tool, cars and vans included – customise them with our special self-adhesive vinyl! Choose from a range of materials, which all ensure excellent adherence even when on the move.
- 6 materials
- Lamination available
Find out how to dispose of this material correctly - Explore
Custom vehicle graphics
Make your message travel further with eye-catching custom vehicle graphics. Applying personalised stickers to motorcycles, cars or other vehicles is a cost-effective marketing strategy to improve awareness of your company or brand. Pixartprinting delivers various forms of custom car graphics made of durable material, which can be affixed to the exterior of a wide range of vehicles. Add to that a range of customisation options and a straightforward ordering process, and the benefits of choosing Pixartprinting as your printing partner are clear.
Vehicle graphics - Printing
Pixartprinting uses HP Latex Printing technology to create fully customised vehicle graphics and offers a range of material and lamination options. Choose from several different materials including photo solvent polymeric HD gloss and photo solvent cast HD, which provide HD-quality final projects. Each material comes with its own benefits including those for use on irregular surfaces or exterior metal structures. Options also include a mirrored transparent sticker, which is ideal for flat surfaces, and one- or two-way adhesive vinyl. One-way vinyl is an appealing option for rear windscreens of cars and vans to advertise your brand. Whether the traffic is moving or at a standstill, the right decals can get your brand noticed. Two-way perforated vinyl is a popular choice for shop windows as the perforation enables you to see through the print at the shop interior. Therefore, you can attract the attention of passers-by with customised stickers without masking the products on display inside. Another option is magnetic sheeting, which is suitable for applications on metal surfaces; it will last indefinitely indoors and for up to two years outdoors.
Choosing a material for your vehicle graphics
You can create vehicle stickers in a choice of 5 different types of vinyl or opt for magnetic sheeting. Here is a summary of the materials:
- Gloss Cast Self-Adhesive Vinyl with Grey Back: ideal for uneven or curved surfaces as it does not lose its shape and the grey back makes it completely opaque.
- Transparent Self-Adhesive Vinyl: a transparent material recommended for flat, smooth surfaces or glass.
- Gloss Polymeric Self-Adhesive Vinyl with grey back: this weatherproof material is suitable for outdoor use and lasts even longer when laminated. The grey back makes the colours of your vehicle graphics stand out.
- One Way Self-Adhesive Vinyl: this white, perforated vinyl has a black back and allows your vehicle graphics to be viewed from one direction only (from the outside of a window or transparent surface).
- Two Way Self-Adhesive Vinyl: a transparent, perforated vinyl that can be viewed from both directions, making it ideal for windows or vehicle graphics.
- Magnetic Sheeting: this is a white and opaque material with a black magnetic layer on the back. It is recommended for metal surfaces like vehicle bodywork and does not leave a residue when removed so is easy to replace.
Please note that lamination options vary depending on the type of material selected for your vehicle stickers.
Durable vehicle graphics online
Materials come with lamination options allowing customers to protect their investment and ensure longevity. Cast UV/anti-scratch gloss enables custom vehicle graphics to withstand scratches and environmental factors, while walk-on 125-gsm lamination is ideal for those applying stickers to car floors and other surfaces where footfall occurs. For more information on our material and lamination options please visit our FAQ page or contact our Support Service.
To ensure optimal printing, the short side of each sticker must be a maximum of 150 cm, otherwise we will print your design in two separate pieces with partially overlapping sections for ease of application. Our Graphic Designers can verify your custom car graphics file for just £3.33 and will ensure that your final product is of the highest quality.
Designing your own vehicle graphics
There are various ways you can create the artwork for your new vehicle graphics:
- You can produce the artwork for your vehicle decals in your own software and upload to the Upload Area after placing your order.
- You can use our online tool called Designer to create your print file on our website in real time. Upload your images and add text, shapes and backgrounds to create original vehicle graphics.
- Finally, we offer two Design services that can be purchased if you would like our graphic design team to produce a design for you and create the artwork, or they can amend your existing artwork if you want to make small changes or edit images, etc.
Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions about our design services for your new vehicle stickers.
In addition to offering custom vehicle graphics online, Pixartprinting offers multiple wide-format stickers, as well as window stickers that can be applied to the interior of the car. Therefore, to fully customise your company’s fleet of vehicles, take a look at the various sections of our website where you will find a range of solutions to get your brand noticed.