An all-round solution with 360° opening: wire binding is perfect for creating handy sales materials and publishing projects that are easy to browse. Available in two different colours, the binding allows your publication to be opened flat without damaging it.
- Custom size
- Binding in various positions
- Lamination and special finishes available
Find out how to dispose of this material correctly - Explore
Spiral bound book printing
Spiral bound books, magazines and catalogues
Spiral binding, which can also be known as wire-o binding, is essential for those looking to present documents in a professional manner while enabling ease of use. One of the main benefits of wire-o bound books is that they can lie completely flat so that you can keep your hands free. They can also be rotated 360 degrees, making it easy to keep your place. This makes them perfect for brochures, catalogues, recipe books, manuals, portfolios, reports and much more.
Pixartprinting delivers spiral bound documents in a range of sizes and offers full customisation of each project. We serve thousands of customers per month and have invested in the finest equipment to provide premium products. All wire bound book printing is performed using one of our 6 HP indigo digital machines allowing for perfect results and a fast turnaround.
Spiral bound books: when to use them
You can use spiral binding for various types of publications, including magazines, brochures and catalogues. This binding type is particular popular in the education field for dissertations, course handbooks, reports and more. Wire bound books are also ideal for any situation in which you want the book to lie open on a particular page without springing back shut, for example recipe books and manuals.
Spiral bound printing is an excellent choice for sales materials: your company brochures or catalogues can be left open at a specific page to attract the attention of customers in areas such as office receptions and waiting rooms, helping you to promote your brand and products.
Customise your spiral bound book printing
We understand that keeping control of your printing project is crucial for your branding. That’s why we offer numerous customisation options so you can ensure that your finished wiro bound books will make the desired impression and accurately reflect your brand.
Here are just a few of the aspects you can customise:
- Size – you can choose from four pre-defined sizes (A3, A4, A5 or 42x15 cm) or you can even select your own dimensions.
- Wire-o positioning – on the left, top, or top with single or double pages.
- Paper type and weight – choose from two classic paper types or six deluxe types including Turner with an orange peel texture or recycled paper to add character. Each paper type is available in different weights.
- Wire-o colour – silver or black
There are many other options that can be customised such as orientation, lamination and cover paper. Simply work your way through our order form and select your preferred options for your fully bespoke spiral bound book printing project. Our intuitive order form will automatically generate a price and delivery date when you have entered all the required fields, giving you a quote in real time. This is particularly helpful if you have a budget to keep in mind.
We have also produced a useful guide to ensure that your wiro bound book artwork is print-ready before you send it to us. Download and use the instructions file so that your project runs as smoothly as possible. We will check your artwork free of charge, but we also offer an enhanced check by one of our Graphic Designers for a small extra fee, offering you added peace of mind.
Spiral bound printing: papers
There are 9 different papers to choose from for the inner pages of your spiral bound book:
- Classic Demimatt - Matt coated: a durable white paper with a matt coating
- Classic Gloss - Gloss coated: a white paper with a bright, glossy coating and a silky feel
- Classic uncoated - Brilliant white uncoated: a natural, wood-free uncoated paper
- Extraprint - Brilliant white smooth uncoated: a smooth, velvety paper with a high white point
- Rembrandt - Stipple textured uncoated: a laid paper that is embossed with fine lines for texture
- Turner - Orange peel texture: a premium paper that is felt-marked to produce an orange peel effect
- Underwood - Woodstock birch: a paper with an environmentally friendly look and feel, similar to recycled paper
- Ice White - Brilliant with uncoated linen finish: embossed on both sides and with a high white point
- Recycled: the most eco-friendly paper, made from 100% recycled fibres
The cover can either be printed in the same paper as the inner pages or in one of the other papers.
Order spiral bound books online
With Pixartprinting, you can order your wire bound books online through our step-by-step order form and see a free online quote instantly after customising the product. Delivery is available in as little as 48 hours, with even lower prices for later shipping.
We offer handy guides that you can download to help you ensure that your artwork is print-ready, and our graphic designers will check the file before printing. You can also add an enhanced professional file check for a small additional fee.
Our Customer Support team is on hand to help if you have questions at any stage of your purchase so please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like some assistance.
Not only does Pixartprinting offer wire bound book printing, we also specialise in binding a wide variety of documents for multiple purposes. For lightweight bound documents visit our Magazines, Catalogues and Books section.