Pet Food Pouches
Like food for human consumption, food for animals also needs to be protected and kept away from moisture and the outside world. Our pet food pouches ensure that both dry and wet food remains in perfect condition, without any aromas escaping.
- Three different sizes
- Six materials
- Optional zip and hang hole
Find out how to dispose of this material correctly - Explore
Pet food packaging: customised pouches for dry and wet pet food
Are you looking for pet food packaging that will preserve and promote your products for pets? With Pixartprinting, you can personalise and print effective and original pet food pouches. The stand-up Doypacks have been designed to offer you a convenient and secure solution at all stages of the production and distribution processes.
As the name suggests, stand-up reflects the fact that these innovative pouches have a specific shape that means that they can balance and stand up on their own on display shelves. Plus, the flexibility and resistance of the multi-layer technology make them reliable during storage and transport.
You can customise and order your new pet food packaging in just a few clicks on this page. Select your preferred configuration options and download the handy template. It contains guidelines from our Graphic Designers to help you set your print file up correctly to ensure that you get the highest-quality results: customised pet food pouches ready to store your pet products!
Your new pet food packaging: customise the format and material
The pet food Doypacks are available in 5 formats:
- 250 ml (11x19 cm)
- 450 ml (13x22 cm)
- 750 ml (15x25 cm)
- 750 ml (24x31 cm)
- 1000 ml (26x31 cm)
You can also choose from six different materials. Find out more about their characteristics here!
- High-barrier white film: a multi-layer material made from a combination of PET, PE EVOH and PE. The PE EVOH barrier is resistant to oxygen, carbon dioxide and aromas.
- High-barrier transparent file: a material made from a combination of PET, PE EVOH and PE. It is resistant to oxygen, carbon dioxide and aromas, and allows you to see the contents of the pouch.
- High-barrier paper/aluminium: a multi-layer material made from paper, aluminium and PE. It protects the contents from moisture, shock and UV rays.
- Recyclable transparent film: a fully recyclable transparent polyethylene film, suitable for direct contact with food.
- Recyclable white film: a fully recyclable white polyethylene film, suitable for direct contact with food.
- Recyclable paper/metallic BOPP with barrier coating: a multi-layer material made from paper and metallic BOPP, which provides excellent protection against moisture, shock and aromas.
You can add a useful zip to your pouches and a practical hang hole. Then, your pet food packaging will be all ready to store and display your animal products.
Our ideas for your new pet food packaging
At Pixartprinting, you can find many custom packaging solutions: bespoke boxes, personalised stickers, roll labels, and much more. Discover all the offers and create pet food packaging fully aligned with your company branding!