Do you have a particularly delicate product that breaks easily? Our heavy-duty boxes are the ideal way to guarantee your contents are protected, combining an external paperboard box with a reinforced core made of honeycomb cardboard.
- Lamination available
- Optional finishes
Find out how to dispose of this material correctly - Explore
Heavy duty boxes: made of strong stuff!
Print secure, heavy duty boxes with Pixartprinting
Do you have a delicate product that requires sturdier packaging to protect it? Or do you simply want to make a good impression with high-quality, durable custom printed boxes? Then try our heavy duty shipping boxes, which have an outer paperboard box and a honeycomb cardboard reinforced core for added protection.
Not only are they resistant and more secure than standard packaging but they can also be customised with your artwork and special finishes and lamination, so they are an excellent promotional tool to advertise your brand while they’re in transit. Available in 10 different sizes, there are heavy boxes to cater for all sorts of products. Take a look!
Customising your heavy duty boxes
As well as adding your logo or graphics to our heavy duty packaging, you can also customise it a number of other ways, choosing the following:
- Format: there are 10 different sizes available (7 x 7 x 20 cm, 9 x 9 x 14 cm, 9 x 9 x 18 cm, 10 x 10 x 10 cm, 10 x 10 x 15 cm, 12 x 5 x 17 cm, 12 x 7 x 19 cm, 12 x 12 x 12 cm, 14 x 7 x 20 cm, 15 x 6 x 15 cm)
- Printing details: you can print on the front only or have a different front and back
- Material: this is pre-selected for the heavy duty shipping boxes and is 380 gsm ultra-thick paperboard
- Special finishes: you have the option to add special finishes to your heavy boxes that enhance and highlight certain details of the artwork to make them stand out and create an extra-professional and eye-catching look. Choose from gold or silver foil for a metallic effect or 3D varnish for a unique raised effect
- Lamination: three types of lamination are available to further protect the print and keep colours bright. These are matt, gloss or soft touch lamination
Ordering heavy duty boxes from Pixartprinting
Our heavy duty packaging can be ordered in just a few simple steps, in as little as 25 units and with fast delivery. Simply configure your heavy boxes, choosing the customisation options that suit your products best and you will see an online quote generated automatically when you have made all your selections. You will be given a range of prices and delivery dates, with lower prices for more distant dates, so you can choose to prioritise speed or budget!
When it comes to sending us your artwork, we recommend downloading the Template and Instructions files from our graphic design team, with guidelines on how to ensure that your print file is set up correctly. Then you can place your order and send us your artwork.
If you need any help with your order for heavy duty shipping boxes, our Customer Support team will be happy to assist.
Combine your new heavy duty packaging with other custom printed Cardboard Packaging for less delicate items or specific products. For example, we have a variety of boxes for display on shelves and hooks, such as Promotional Boxes, Hanging Boxes and Crash Lock Boxes. Alternatively, if you require food packaging, take a look at our Takeaway Boxes and Food Containers.