Three-panel folders can be printed across the entire inside and outside surface, providing ample space to describe your business and your brand. The two different versions hold all your documents comfortably and are perfect if you want to give out information materials to customers in folders that match your company's branding.
- Central or side design
- With business card slots
Find out how to dispose of this material correctly - Explore
Flap Folders for the office: customisation and high-definition printing
With Pixartprinting, you can print personalised Presentation Folders to keep your documents safe in the office. These Three-Panel Flap Folders are ideal for storing your designs and notes. They are made from 280 gsm SBS Paperboard, a lightweight but durable material that is perfectly suited to printing. Your images will be transferred onto the surface of the Presentation Folders in high definition with bright and faithful colours and details.
It is very easy to configure the product on this page:
- Select your preferred customisation options and give your new Flap Folders an original look that is aligned with your branding.
- Download the Template and Instructions files from our Graphic Designers on this page. Follow the guidelines they contain to ensure that your print file is set up correctly.
- Upload your file and submit your order in just a few clicks! Your new office Presentation Folders will be sent directly to your company with our fast and reliable Shipping service.
- If you have any questions or specific requests, our Customer Support services are on hand to help at any stage of your purchase.
Customise your new Three-Panel Flap Folders
The Flap Folders are printed in A4 format (210x297 mm). You can personalise them by selecting your preferred configuration options:
- Spine of the Presentation Folder: choose your preferred size for the spine of your new Presentation Folders.
- Printing details: you can print your graphics on the front and back of the Presentation Folder or on one side only.
- Lamination: Gloss, Matt or Soft Touch, lamination will protect the surface of the Presentation Folder from scratches.
- Special Finish: special finishes highlight certain parts of your graphics that you want to emphasise. A Special Finish will make your image shine with a metallic foil applied to it, while the selective varnish will give them a stylish raised effect.
Complete the configuration to view the convenient Free Quote on the page. This will allow you to see the price of the product in real time.
Add extra protection to your Flap Folders
The flap folders are made from a lightweight yet durable paperboard. In order to protect the print from scratches and add an extra effect to your presentation folders, we offer a range of lamination options that you can add to your order. These are matt lamination, gloss lamination or soft touch lamination. They all speak for themselves, so you just need to decide whether you want a matt or gloss look, or a velvety feel! Each one adds its own unique properties to the print, enhancing and protecting it at the same time.
Take the stress out of designing your Flap Folders
As your ideal printing partner, we can help you with your artwork! We offer two Design Services: File Creation and File Revision. With the File Creation service, you simply tell our graphic designers what you want and they will create the artwork for you in line with your ideas. With File Revision, our graphic designers can make amendments to existing artwork.
We also have a tool that allows you to create your own print file online: it’s called Designer. It is quick and easy to use, allowing you to preview the end result before completion.