We have a dedicated shopping bag for bottles too! Customise your paper bottle bags and use them to hold wine or spirits in your shop or bar, or take them to trade fairs for giving out gifts to customers.
- Five models
Find out how to dispose of this material correctly - Explore
Personalised bottle bags
If you own a shop selling wine, beer or spirits, our paper bottle bags are a must-have product for your packaging. Make it easy for your customers to carry their purchases home in a strong and resistant bag, while stylishly promoting your brand and making a professional impression. The wine bags are also excellent for distributing corporate gifts to employees and customers.
Available in a range of models accommodating one or two bottles, you can fully customise the bottle bags and choose the size, paper type, handles and more to create the ideal personalised bottle bags for your needs.
Five types of bottle bags
There are five different types of personalised wine bags to choose from:
- Central print standard paper Wineline Express: this bag measures 14 x 38 cm and comes in green, burgundy or blue. It is made from Havana Biokraft paper with a central print that is overprinted using flexography.
- Central print speciality paper: there are two formats available for these bottle bags: single (12 x 39 cm) or double (18 x 41 cm). You can opt for a brown or black bag and choose from three different papers (Havana Biokraft paper, Havana ribbed paper or Pulp-dyed paper). The bag is screen printed in the centre.
- Wineline Premium: the whole surface of this white bag can be printed using offset technology on single-side coated paper or KBM paper. These personalised wine bags measure 12 x 39 cm and lamination is available, as well as a choice of handle colours.
- All-over print: print across the entire surface of these wine bags using offset printing. They are made from single-side coated paper weighing 210 gsm and measure 12 x 37 cm. Matt or gloss lamination available.
- Central print bag box: made from single-side coated paper, the bag is white and measures 12 x 37 cm. For the print, a specific area in the centre of the bag is hot stamped and gloss lamination is added. 14 colours to choose from for the handles.
Order your new personalised bottle bags today
It only takes a few clicks to order your new wine bags thanks to the intuitive order form. As you customise the product, the price updates automatically so you can see how your selections are affecting the final price and amend accordingly if you have budget constraints. Select your preferred quantity and check that the estimated delivery date meets your needs. If you have your own print file, you can upload it to the website after placing your order; please download the Template and Instructions to help ensure that your file is set up correctly. Alternatively, you can purchase one of our design services: our graphic designers can either create the artwork for you or make amends to existing files.
Don’t forget, our Customer Support team is available seven days a week to help with any queries or requests. You can contact them via phone, email or chat.
Why not enhance your packaging with other types of bottle bags? Our Wine Bottle Carriers can hold one, two or three bottles and are ideal for use as gift boxes. We also offer Wine and Spirit Labels that you can attach to the bottles themselves or Bottle Neck Tags to adorn your bottles. You can find everything you need for your wine or bottle shop packaging on the Pixartprinting website!