These extremely lightweight polypropylene panels are affordable, versatile and highly weather resistant, making them suitable for outdoor use. Perfect for building site signage, estate agent boards and road signs, the optional eyelets make them easy to install. Available in a classic version with visible white edges, or in Akyprint with black edges, ideal for double-sided printing.
- 3.5 mm or 5 mm thick
- From 10 x 10 cm
Find out how to dispose of this material correctly - Explore
Correx signs with flexi options
Print correx signs online
Corrugated plastic boards are a lightweight, weather-resistant material suitable for both outdoor and indoor use. The combination of their weight, their low cost and their durability make them a popular choice for advertising and signage. As they are waterproof, so suitable for outdoor signs, they are commonly used by estate agents as For Sale signs or To Let signs, or in retail and hospitality to advertise promotions or events.
There are many other uses for correx signs, which are becoming more widespread for temporary or permanent outdoor signage or information panels in many sectors. It is also ideal for indoor or outdoor directional signage and health and safety guidance.
Correx signs – a choice of materials
Corrugated plastic is a PVC plastic, which is extremely lightweight, flexible, water and moisture-resistant and environmentally friendly as it is fully recyclable. There are two types of material to choose from:
- Corrugated plastic (either 3.5 mm or 5 mm): a polypropylene panel with a honeycomb structure, which lasts indefinitely indoors or for up to three years outdoors
- Akyprint (3.5 mm): a polypropylene panel with a dark grey bubble structure. It is scratch-resistant and also lasts indefinitely indoors or for up to three years outdoors
Correx board sign printing is carried out using state-of-the-art printing technology either on one side or on both sides, resulting in vivid colours and clear graphics.
Correx signs in a range of sizes
To make it quick and easy to place your order, there are 11 pre-defined formats to choose from for your correx signs, ranging from 50 x 70 cm to 140 x 140 cm. However, as the plastic signs are fully customisable, you are free to enter your preferred dimensions by selecting the custom format option. So, you will be able to create the ideal size correx signs for your correx board printing project.
Correx signs cut options and accessories
The correx signs can have a rectangular cut with straight edges or you can choose a custom shape that will follow the path in your artwork, which you can upload after completing your purchase. Accessories are optional but you can choose to add extra-strong polycarbonate eyelets to both thicknesses of the corrugated plastic. They are transparent, resistant and have a diameter of 2.3 cm and they are positioned 0.5 cm from the edge. You can also opt for a scratch-resistant gloss varnish to protect the print.
Ordering correx signs from Pixartprinting
To order your correx signs online, follow the step-by-step process:
- Configure the product by selecting your preferred customisation options.
- Give your print job a name.
- Select a quantity, price and delivery date.
- Choose how to send us your print file. You can upload it after completing your order or purchase our file creation or file revision service to get help from our graphic designers.
- Download the Template and Instructions in the “Useful elements” section to help you set up your artwork. Then submit your order.
If you have any questions or special requests, you can contact our Customer Support service seven days a week.